Terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE WEBSITE
These Regulations define electronically the general terms, rules and method, via the trademarketing.info.pl website, hereinafter referred to as: ” Internet Service “.
§ 1 Definitions
- Password – a string of letters, digits or other characters chosen by the User during the Registration on the Website used to secure access to the User’s Account on the Website.
- User Account – an individual panel for each User, launched on their behalf by the Service Provider after the User has registered.
- Login – e-mail address provided by the User in the Registration process, required together with the Password to log in to the User’s Account on the Website.
- Regulations – means these regulations of the Website.
- Registration – means the actual activity carried out in the manner specified in the Regulations, required for the User to use all functionalities of the Website.
- Website – means pages, under which the Service Provider operates the Website, operating in the domain http://trademarketing.info.pl.
- Content – all information, data, elements, materials, algorithms, diagrams, songs, designations, names, characters, symbols, images, recordings, regardless of their nature, format and manner of recording or presentation placed on the Website by the Service Provider.
- The Service Provider – means Olimpia Krakowska and Elżbieta Klimko running a business under the name Emano Elżbieta Klimko Olimpia Krakowska spółka cywilna with its registered office in Krosno, ul.Wojska Polskiego 38 lok 27, 38-400 Krosno, NIP: 6842636055, REGON: 180944224, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity conducted by the Minister of Economy;
e-mail : email@example.com which is also the owner of the Website.
- User – means an entity using the functionality of the Website for which the Service Provider provides services.
§ 2 General provisions
- All rights to the Website, including proprietary copyrights, intellectual property rights to its name, Internet domain, Website Service, as well as to the Content posted on the Website (with the exception of Content to which the copyright belongs to third parties), they belong to the Service Provider, and their use may only take place in a manner specified and in accordance with the Regulations.
- The Website is made available by the Service Provider via the Internet and the Website, as a resource of the IT and teleinformation system.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to place on the Website Website advertising content regarding the goods and services of the Service Provider and third parties in the forms used on the Internet.
- It is forbidden to use the Website or the Website Page by Users or third parties to send unsolicited commercial information within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Dz.U. No. 144 item 1204).
§ 3 Using the Website
- Using the Website means any activity of the User, which leads to the User getting acquainted with the Content contained on the Website.
- The use of the Website may only take place on the terms and in the scope indicated in the Regulations.
- In order to set up a User Account on the Website, it is necessary for the User to have an active e-mail account.
- The User using the Website is not allowed to interfere in the content, structure, form, graphics, mechanism of operation of the Website and the Website Page.
- It is prohibited to provide the User with unlawful content and the User’s use of the Website, Website or free services provided by the Service Provider in a manner contrary to the law, good practices, infringing personal rights of third parties or legitimate interests of the Service Provider.
- The User is allowed to use the resources of the Website only for their own use. It is not allowed to use the resources and functions of the Website to run a commercial activity or that would infringe the interest of the Service Provider.
- The Service Provider declares that the public nature of the Internet and the use of services provided electronically may involve the risk of obtaining and modifying the Users’ data by unauthorized persons, therefore Users should use appropriate technical measures that will minimize the above risks. In particular, use anti-virus programs and programs protecting the identity of those using the Internet.
§ 4 Registration
- In order to create a User Account, the User performs Registration.
- The User makes the Registration by completing the registration form provided by the Service Provider on the Website and sending the completed registration form electronically to the Service Provider by selecting the appropriate function contained in the registration form. During the Registration, the User sets an individual Password.
- Completing the registration form follows the following rules:
- The user should fill in the fields of the registration form marked as obligatory;
- The information entered into the registration form should refer only to the User and be truthful, whereas the User is the person responsible for the accuracy of the information entered in the registration form;
- The user should read and confirm the fact of reading the Regulations by marking the appropriate field of the registration form;
- Sending a completed registration form is tantamount to:
- acceptance and acceptance by the User of the Regulations;
- the User’s will to conclude an agreement for the provision of services to him electronically by the Service Provider;
- authorization of the Service Provider to process the User’s personal data contained in the registration form in order to provide User Account service and consent to the Service Provider sending to the e-mail address provided by the User during the Registration, information related to technical maintenance of the User Account.
- After submitting the completed registration form, the User will immediately receive an activation link used to confirm the Registration on the e-mail adress provided in during the Regus. Upon confirmation of registration, a contract is concluded for the electronic provision of User Account management service, and the User gains access to the User’s Account and services provided as part of the User’s Account.
- The User is obliged to make every effort to maintain confidentiality and not disclose the Password to third parties. In the event of any circumstances indicating the suspicion that the Password was in the possession of an unauthorized person, the User is obliged to immediately notify the Service Provider of this fact with the use of available communication means.
- The Service Provider creates and implements safeguards against unauthorized use, duplication or dissemination of the content contained on the Website. If the Service Provider applies the aforementioned security measures, Users undertake to refrain from any actions aimed at removing or circumventing such protections or solutions.
§ 5 Services
- The Service Provider provides electronic services to Users free of charge. Services are provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The Service Provider electronically provides to the Users with the following free services:
- Running a User Account;
- Contact form;
- Content Commenting.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to choose and change the type, form, time and method of granting access to selected services mentioned above, about which the Users will be informed in a manner appropriate to the change in the Regulations.
- The User Account Service is available after Registration, on the terms described in § 4 of the Regulations.
- The Service User Account service consists in providing the Service Provider with an individual panel by the Service Provider and allowing the User to access all Content published on the Website.
- The User who has registered may delete the User’s Account on the terms provided for in § 8. Removal of the User Account is tantamount to termination of the contract for the provision of the User Account service by electronic means.
- The Contact Form service consists in sending a message to the Service Provider via the form on the Website. In order to use the service, the User completes the form made available on the Website and sends the completed form electronically to the Service Provider by selecting the appropriate function contained in the form.
- Resignation from the contact form service is possible at any time and consists in ceasing to send a message to the Service Provider.
- The Newsletter service can be used by any User who enters their e-mail address using a form provided by the Service Provider on the Website. After submitting the completed registration form, the User will immediatey receive an acitivation link used to conform the Registration on the e-mail given in the form. Upon confirmation, an agreement is concluded for the provision of the Newsletter service electronically.
- The newsletter service consists in sending by the Service Provider, to the e-mail address, an electronic newsletter.
- The User may unsubscribe from the Newsletter service at any time by unsubscribing from the subscription using the link provided in each e-mail sent as part of the Newsletter service.
- Any User who has registered on the Website on the terms specified in § 4 of the Regulations may use the Content Commenting service.
- The Content Commenting service consists in allowing the User to add comments to specific Content provided as part of the Website. User’s comments will be marked with a nickname chosen by him.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to remove content that is contrary to good morals, violates the personal rights of the Service Provider or third parties, as well as those that may affect the legitimate interest of the Service Provider or third parties.
- Opting out of the service of Content Commenting is possible at any time and consists in ceasing to add comments. The resignation does not involve the removal of comments added by the User until the resignation.
- The Service Provider is entitled to block access to the User’s Account and services in the event of the User’s harm to the Service Provider or other Users, violation of the provisions of law or provisions of the Regulations by the User, and when blocking access to the User Account and free services is justified by security reasons – in particular : breaching by the User of the Website’s Website security or other hacking activities. Blocking access to the User Account and free services for the aforementioned reasons lasts for the period necessary to resolve the issue constituting the basis for blocking access to the User Account and free services. The Service Provider notifies the User about the intention to block access to the User’s Account and services electronically to the address provided by the User in the registration form.
§ 6 Complaints
The User may submit complaints to the Service Provider in connection with the use of services provided electronically by the Service Provider. The complaint may be submitted in electronic form and sent to the e-mail address of the Service Provider or via the Contact Form. In the complaint, the User should include his Login and a description of the problem. The Service Provider shall promptly, but no later than within 14 days, consider complaints and respond to the User’s e-mail address provided in the complaint.
§ 7 Personal data and “Cookies” files
- The Administrator of Users’ personal data provided to the Service Provider voluntarily as part of the Registration is the Service Provider.
- Personal data will be processed by the Service Provider only on the basis of authorization to process data and only for the purpose of realizing services provided electronically by the Service Provider and other purposes specified in the Regulations.
- The User, by checking the appropriate fields of the form, may consent to the processing of his personal data by the Administrator in order to provide the Administrator with services consisting of:
- direct or indirect marketing of goods or services of the Administrator or its business partners,
- sending commercial information by electronic means.
- The personal data provided to the Service Provider are given to him voluntarily, however, with the provision that failure to enter data marked as mandatory in the Registration process prevents registration and establishment of a User Account.
- The User has the right to access the data itself and to correct it after logging in to the User’s Account.
- The Service Provider provides the opportunity to delete personal data from the collection kept, in particular in the event of deleting the User Account. The Service Provider may refuse to delete personal data if the User has violated the applicable law or the provisions of these Regulations, and the retention of personal data is necessary to clarify these circumstances and determine the User’s liability.
- The Service Provider protects the personal data provided to him and makes every effort to protect them against unauthorized access or use.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to disclose aggregate, general statistical summaries of Users to the companies cooperating with the Service Provider and online services. Such lists refer to the viewing of the Website and do not contain Users’ personal data.
- The Service Provider uses the mechanism of “cookie” files, which while Users use the Website’s Website, are saved by the Service Provider’s server on the hard drive of the User’s end device. The use of “cookies” is aimed at the correct operation of the Website on the Users’ end devices. This mechanism does not destroy the User’s end device and does not cause any configuration changes in User’s end devices or in the software installed on these devices. “Cookies” are not intended to identify Users.
- The Service Provider applies the “cookies” mechanism in order to:
- remember information about user’s end devices;
- verification and development of its offer;
- collecting statistical data.
- Each User can disable the “cookies” mechanism in the web browser of his / her terminal device. The Service Provider indicates that disabling “cookies” may, however, cause difficulties or prevent the use of the Website.
- The use of all functionalities of the Website requires the User’s acceptance of the Personal Data Processing Policy. The full text of the document can be found here link .
§ 8 Termination of the contract
- Each of the Parties may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services at any time and without giving reasons.
- The Customer terminates the contract for the provision of electronic services by using the “Delete Account” functionality available in the User Account edit panel.
§ 9 Final provisions and amendments to the Regulations
- These Regulations shall apply from the date of publication on the Website.
- The content of the Regulations may be recorded by printing, saving on a carrier or downloading at any time from the Website.
- The regulations may change. Each User shall be informed about the content of amendments to the Regulations by placing the Service Provider on the main page of the Website changing the Regulations, listing changes to the Regulations and maintaining this information on the main page of the Website for at least 14 (fourteen) consecutive calendar days, and Users having The User’s account will be additionally notified by the Service Provider by sending to the e-mail address indicated by them in the registration form, information containing a list of amendments to the Regulations.
- Informing about the change in the Regulations in the manner specified above will take place no later than 14 (fourteen) calendar days before the introduction of the amended Regulations. In the event that the User holding the User’s Account does not accept the new content of the Regulations, he is obliged to terminate the contract in accordance with the provisions of §8.
- In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply.
- The Regulations enter into force on 1.06.2015.